How to Not Pay Your Debts author, Doug Constable, in debt again
- This headline assertion is false and misleading. Doug was not in debt.
- Randal Glennon and his company Three Wise Men were paid.
- The title of the book is now “What to do When You Can’t Pay Your Debts”.
- An invoice issued by Randal Glennon, director at Three Wise Men Communications Pty Ltd, totalled $18,000. See 50% invoice pdf.
- The Randal Glennon Three Wise Men $18,000 invoice was for a marketing campaign including website and email marketing to generate leads.
- Randal Glennon’s $18,000 invoice was exploitative and gouging as it failed to deliver on contractual obligations.
- Randal Glennon’s invoice was extremely overpriced, extremely under-delivered, unreasonable, exploitative, a gouge, unfair and un-Australian.
- As a result it is Randal Glennon and Three Wise Men Communications Pty Ltd that is in debt for work owed.
- Randal of Three Wise Men is expected to repay the sum.
June 28, 2015
CAMERON HOUSTON CHRIS VEDELAGO
- Cameron Houston and Chris Vedelago have written this article in a biased and distasteful way.